The Cause Is Easy To Feel Weak, Tired And Tired After Doing Activities
this week I feel that when I walk out of the house after returning home often feel weak and tired, then my head is often dizzy when after leaving the house and moving. I often feel stomach ache, especially when I wake up, my head often feels pain … What are the symptoms like this? Thank you in advance
Hello Neng Dewi ...
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com, I try to help answer yes ...
Feeling weak, tired and tired after doing activities, are things that can be felt by everyone, the causes are also varied such as:
- excess activity
- sleep disturbance
- is an unbalanced food
- anemia or lack of red blood cells
- accompanying diseases (dm, heart, hypothyroid)
- drug side effects
To overcome this complaint, you must pay attention to your daily lifestyle. Some things you can do to reduce the complaints you feel are by:
- Sports = exercise can help increase body immunity and make the body fresher and fitter
- Nutritious food = vegetables, fruits, foods containing protein can help meet your body's calorie needs which will later be converted into energy for you to do daily activities
- Sufficient water needs 2L per day = if someone is dehydrated, complaints such as weakness and difficulty concentrating can be experienced
- Adequate rest = normal adults sleep at night is 7-8 hours a day, lack of sleep, can give the effect of difficulty concentrating, weakness, and dizziness
- Avoid caffeine and alcoholic drinks = although caffeine can keep you up for the day's enthusiasm, caffeine can also give you the effect of feeling tired after the caffeine leaves the body, alcoholic drinks are also only able to give you a deep sleep for a moment, but after you wake up the next day, the body will feel more tired than before
- Perform routine medical check-ups to the doctor once every 6 months, to see your overall condition
However, if complaints of weakness continue to be felt, accompanied by unbearable dizziness, difficulty moving limbs, blurred vision, decreased consciousness, you should check your condition to the doctor.
In situations where the corona virus is spreading rapidly, if not accompanied by needs and urgency you should stay at home, or take care of yourself so that you are not exposed to the virus, if there are complaints such as sore throat that gets worse for more than 2 weeks, accompanied by fever more than 38 degrees Celsius, coughs, colds that do not heal until there is a feeling of tightness or difficulty breathing, even though you have tried to take medication, then you should check yourself to the doctor, for further examination.
Thus my answer, hopefully it helps