The Cause Is Often Delirious At Night?
Doc, I get a fever. I don’t know. I know that in the middle of the night, I wake up and something must be bad. Kind of 2 months off. I have a fever. In the middle of the night, I feel like I’m out of my mind. This kind of house is jarring. jarring too.Pastu, having thumping. Fear and sweat a lot.I ran out of the room.Pastu, entered the back booth.Fear still felt.This is normal when the fever whether doc or not? Because I always have nightmares and tongue numbness if fever but This is the most cunning .ike reality.
Hello, Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
I can feel your discomfort.
Looks like you are experiencing delirium. Delirious often experienced when a person is experiencing emotional stress that peaks, lack of sleep, high fever and due to taking certain drugs (such as antidepressants, beta blockers, caffeine and other sedatives). Some things that you need to do In order to minimize the possibility of delirious again, namely:
1. Take a fever-lowering drug, especially before you sleep. Paracetamol drugs may be consumed again at the same dose according to the rules if 4 hours after consuming the drug before your fever is still high.
2. Consumption of nutritious foods, namely foods high in calories and high in protein.
3. consumption of food supplements that contain vitamins and minerals needed by the body.
4. Adequate rest, sick adults should sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
5. Manage stress wisely. If you have problems that are difficult to overcome on your own try consulting a psychiatrist or psychologist. these experts will guide you in solving the problems you are experiencing.
Thus hopefully useful.