The Cause Is Often Delirious During Sleep?
Greetings doc. I am a man aged 26 years. I often delirious or sleep while sleeping. Because I have a wife, this disorder is quite a concern of my wife because almost every day I’m delirious. Sometimes screaming, sometimes my hands punch or my legs feel like walking but usually I immediately realize … I also often can continue the dream that I actually have a conscious position. Is this dangerous? Do I need further consultation? Thank you
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition that you experience can be included in a sleep disorder called parasomnia where this can be of various kinds of classifications
1. Nightmare or a nightmare that can be remembered
2. Nighterror a nightmare condition where it causes waking up but can't remember the condition
3. Somnabulism physical activity during sleep until walking
This is usually experienced in connection with psychological conditions so some of what can be done is
1. Avoid stress conditions
2. Share the problems you have with the people closest to you
3. Take time to rest
4. Do things that become your passion
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks