The Cause Is Often Panic, Fear Of Many Things And Fear That Something Might Not Happen?
Greetings before … r nI am a 30-year-old man, I often experience panic attacks, pain in the heart sometimes moved to the solar plexus, along with shortness of breath or shortness of breath. Then my body felt weak and all hurt, especially in the back. I have a normal heart EKG, chest RONTGEN is also healthy, gastric ultrasound is also good even though there is a slight stomach acid problem … r nYg I wonder why I’m afraid to die, afraid of crazy, afraid of fainting, afraid of many things and afraid of something that hasn’t happened yet Of course it happened … r nI already saw the doctor in the results. Zero, I went to a psychiatrist, but I was only given a drug that made me calm for a while, but I didn’t take the medicine for one day, it even recurred. r nMy life is a mess, as if I was desperate every day. r nThis disease has been going on for 1 year. r nI am depressed so it makes me stress, my mind cannot be controlled, my work is afraid, where I am afraid, I have to some accompany, even I often cry alone, daydreaming whatever I think, then I have trouble sleeping .. r nEven there are many more that I want to express this complaint, until here please understand, sir / mother. r nYg I want to ask, can I pen? is my illness cured? r nDo I get well soon? ?? r n r nfor enlightenment doctor. r nPlease find a solution. r nPlease explain my illness. r n r nThank you for your attention, hopefully ladies and gentlemen are given abundant blessings. r nAccording to Greetings … r n r nThis is my wa / cell, maybe it can be given input .. r n082311136151.
p dir = "ltr"> Hi Asden, Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
In the following we will describe several diseases related to your complaint, including:
1. Depression is a mood disorder, in the form of feelings of sadness, uselessness, self-blame or loss of interest in everything in life, which lasts for at least 2 weeks, causing changes in behavior, thoughts and feelings, which results in disruption of activities daily, self-help activities, social relationships and work. Patients will appear depressed, aloof and not excited.
2. Anxiety disorders are a condition of fear and nervousness, which is excessive for something, which cannot be controlled, so that it interferes with daily activities.
3. Panic attacks, a condition in which a patient suddenly experiences panic for no apparent reason. When an attack arises, it will be followed by somatic problems such as palpitations, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, other stomach disorders, suffocation, dizziness, even fainting.
Some tips we can give you, including:
1. Realize that you have psychiatric problems.
2. Be sure that you will be detached from what you are facing right now. For that, you have to try, one form of business that you can do is to consult with a psychiatrist and consume drugs that are given regularly as the doctor recommends.
3. You must control according to the schedule that the doctor has set or earlier if there are complaints, such as complaints that you face today (that is, the drug does not work anymore to overcome your complaints).
4. If the doctor can evaluate your treatment at any time and the doctor knows the complaints that appear thereafter quickly, the doctor will be able to add a dose of medication or add other types of drugs needed according to his knowledge.
5. Fast, precise and regular treatment will increase the cure rate.
6. In addition to treatment with medicines, you also need religious treatment, in this case, you can consult with experts in the field of spirituality that you can find in certain hospitals (hospitals that provide this facility).
7. Share your problems with those closest to you, your family and coworkers. So they can help you when the attack appears.
8. Never give up even if just for a second, always be optimistic and try to control yourself as much as possible when the attack comes.
Thus hopefully useful.