The Cause Of A 3-month-old Baby Has Ulcers That Never Heal?
. I want to ask ank I started dri 2 weeks born until 3 months ago ulcers never smbuh … lost right now then nimbrung again … my ankle was sufor … kmren have brought k doctor ank and told to replace the milk soya, I don’t know, but there isn’t any change … why is that? In fact, this has a lot of red spots that cause boils.
Good night. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Regarding the condition of the emergence of red formations such as boils can be associated with several possible conditions, i.e.
1. Infection by bacteria in the form of pyoderma can usually occur with a bump condition with pus. Usually will appear accompanied by fever and pain when touched.
2. Infection by the fungus usually at first will appear in the form of a wound with a thin layer on top of which in some types there is a runny with pus usually will be accompanied by itching usually referred to as a kerion
3. Miliaria or prickly heat found on the skin is usually undergoing a moist part so that there is a blockage in the sweat glands. Biasanua appear with small spots that can then develop with a festering type called fengan miliari pustulosa.
To find out the exact cause, you should do a better examination that is to be taken to a doctor, especially a dermatologist so that the exact cause is known and the treatment can be done properly and appropriately.
Some things you might do are
1. Keep skin clean.
2. Avoid scratching or sores on the skin
3. Bathing about 2 times so that the water is lukewarm
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful