The Cause Of A Lump Under The Gums, Nose Bleeding And Ear Pain?
… I want to ask at the bottom of my gums there are red bumps. Sometimes he disappears but appears again in the same position 2 weeks ago, he doesn’t disappear and his style is that at night when I sleep my nose bleeds … That’s why telingga I also often get sick
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of lumps under the gums, bleeding nose and ear pain can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Inflammation of the gums: characterized by swollen gums sometimes red and bleeding
2. Rhinitis: inflammation of the nasal tissue is characterized by itchy nose, sometimes sneezing until discharge from the nose
3. Epistaxis: nosebleeds or bleeding from the nose usually occur due to blood vessels around the fragile and broken nose or high blood pressure
4. Otitis media: inflammation of the ear is characterized by ear pain, discharge or buzzing
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain cleanliness of the teeth and mouth including gums
2. Maintain cleanliness of the nose and ears
3. Do not dig your own ears, preferably to the nearest doctor or health worker
thus hopefully useful