The Cause Of Anxiety And Often Wake Up During Sleep?
Hello, I want to ask … why does it feel like that when I sleep I feel nervous and wake up several times after falling asleep and my body feels unwell?
Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.con
Sleep disorders are disorders that can cause problems with sleep patterns, either because they cannot fall asleep, often wake up at night, or the inability to return to sleep after awakening. Sleep disturbance will cause fatigue, weakness, drowsiness, irritability and difficulty concentrating. Sleep disorders that you experience, can be insomnia or circadian rhythm abnormalities. Some things that can cause it are:
1. Stress or psychological problems
2. The existence of physical health disorders
3. Undergoing night shift work so often stay up late
4. Crossing the area between time zones
5. Taking drugs
Some things you can do to avoid sleep disorders, namely:
1. Arrange your sleep and wake time at the same time every day.
2. Avoid sleeping during the day. Be active throughout the morning and afternoon.
3. Avoid consuming caffeine found in coffee or tea before bedtime.
4. Avoid eating before going to bed. Give a 1-2 hour interval between dinner and bedtime. Avoid eating large portions to satiety.
5. Manage stress wisely.
6. Consult with a psychiatrist if you still cannot be free from sleep disorders after undergoing the tips above or if you experience severe sleep disorders that cause problems in living everyday life.
Thus hopefully useful.