The Cause Of Appetite Suddenly Disappear While Eating?
Good afternoon … I want to ask … Finally when I eat, just a few spoons and then suddenly my appetite disappears … but my stomach still feels hungry and sometimes it sounds … but when I try to force to eat … which I’m sick of it … Why is that? And how to overcome it? Because my body feels weak from eating only a few spoonfuls ..
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
The causes that you experience can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Decreased appetite due to disturbing thoughts: depression, anxiety disorders and other disturbing thoughts and feelings can affect appetite to reduce appetite and weight
2. The existence of disorders of the digestive organs: the existence of disorders of the digestive organs such as increased stomach acid, gastric sores and so on can cause symptoms of nausea and decreased appetite
3. The activity is too heavy to cause fatigue and loss of appetite
To overcome your diet, you can consult directly with a clinical nutrition specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Changing the menu to become more varied and preferred menu
2. Increase exercise, because exercise can increase appetite
3. Reducing disturbing thoughts, because anxiety, depression and so on can disrupt and reduce appetite
Thus, hopefully useful :)