The Cause Of Back Pain In The Neck Accompanied By Migraine And Fever?
Hello doctor, I recently felt a back pain in my neck, migraines and fever too … why? thank you for answering
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Regarding complaints that are felt should consider the following points
-After when the complaint was felt. Is continuous or lost arise
Head pain, is it just one side or one head? Does it feel throbbing or binding
- Are there symptoms of watery eyes or pain in the face or ears ringing or flashes of light
- How many days has a fever been. And what is your body temperature?
Are there other symptoms such as nausea or vomiting
Regarding this matter can be caused by several things namely
Migraine without aura is a complaint of headache that feels throbbing. Without preceded by any event. This is usually related to stress, hormonal that is usually when going menstruation, lack of rest.
migraine with aura is a complaint of throbbing headache but is preceded by an event such as seeing a flash of light, ringing in the ears.
Dengue fever is a viral infection that usually experiences symptoms of high fever and then falls on days 3 to 5. Accompanied by headaches and pain in the muscles.
- cluster head pain is a complaint of one-sided headache that feels sharp and is accompanied by a condition of pain on the side of the face and watery eyes.
Some things that can reduce the symptoms experienced are
- reduce psychological stress
sufficient level of quality and rest
- Avoid too bright light such as exposure from HP or laptop
- avoid sounds that are too loud
-the consumption of painkillers that can be purchased freely namely paracetamol or ibuprofen
If it still appears, you can consult your doctor. If the fever lasts until the third day of fever, you can see your doctor. If the fever is mainly to a specialist in internal medicine, but if not a fever, specifically to a neurologist to further examine and provide medication according to your disease diagnosis.
That's all we can say. Hope it is useful, thank you