The Cause Of Body Skin Color Changes With The Ambient Temperature?
Hello, I want to ask my body’s skin is very fast to adapt or change with every area or environment that I visit. For example, I live in Bintaro, my skin color is bright, very fast, when I shove a day or two, my skin color is dark. What should I do with my skin? Or what is the best solution I should do, sir? thank you
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
The color of human skin is influenced by the amount of melanin found in the surface layer of the skin. Melanin is a pigment that gives a dark color to the skin. The more these substances on a person's skin, the darker the color of one's skin. Some things that can increase melanin production, namely:
1. Exposure to sunlight
2. Hormonal factors that generally occur in pregnant women and women who use hormonal contraception
3. Inflammation of the skin
4. Addison's Disease
5. Several types of drugs, such as antimalarial drugs or tricyclic antidepressants
Some things you can do to maintain white and bright skin, namely:
1. Use sunscreen from morning to dusk, every 2-3 hours with a minimum of 30 SPF.
2. Use azelaic acid ointment, corticosetroid, hydroquinone, kojic acid, retinoids such as tretinoin or vitamin C. Consult with your doctor in choosing the medication you need.
3. Use a hat or umbrella as your skin protector.
Thus hopefully useful.