The Cause Of Bowel Movements Is Bleeding And Slimy For 1 Week?
Tonight ,, I want to ask already 1 Sunday my husband had a bloody and slimy chapter, is that a symptom of colon cancer? Can it be dangerous? Thanks .
Good morning. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The condition of a bloody bowel accompanied by mucus can be related to various things that might be endured like
1. Intestinal infection, especially bacteria
2. Inflammation of the large intestine is called inflammatory bowel disease
3. Tumors in the intestine in the form of benign or malignant
The condition still has many possibilities that occur so that you should consult a doctor, especially a specialist in internal medicine so that it can be further examined both physically and by laboratory or imaging support
Some things that should be done are
1. Expand about 2 liters of fluid per day
2. Increase fiber consumption
3. Avoid foods that are not hygienic
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks