The Cause Of Coughing Is Accompanied By Sputum Yellow, Tightness, Chest Pain In People Who Are Exposed To The Corona
Good night doctor. I am a 23 year old female. Every day I work using public transportation in areas that have been exposed to the corona virus. Since late afternoon I experience shortness of breath, cough with thick yellowish black phlegm, dizziness, hot and dry eyes, pain in the middle chest a little to the right. But I don’t feel a fever (I haven’t checked it because I don’t have a thermometer) Can the symptoms above be classified as Corona Virus symptoms? Given that my office area has been designated as a Corona Virus area, and almost every day I use public transportation (KRL Commuter Line). Waiting for the answer. Regards, Hilwa
Hello Hilwa, thank you for asking the HealthReplies.com team.
Corona virus can cause inflammation of the respiratory tract in humans. The cause of this outbreak is a new type of coronavirus called novelororonavirus2019 (2019-nCoV).
There are 3 common symptoms that can indicate someone is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
- Hard to breathe.
In addition, Corona virus infection can also cause sufferers to experience flu symptoms, such as runny and runny nose, headaches, coughing, sore throat, and fever, or symptoms of severe respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
Based on the complaints that you have outlined, you should immediately conduct an examination to the nearest hospital for early detection and further examination. Better to do an initial inspection before it's too late.
Here are some things you can do at home:
- Frequently wash hands with soap and running water, especially after contact with patients or their environment.
- Do not consume animals that have the potential to transmit coronavirus
- Eat food that has been cleaned and cooked thoroughly
- Conduct good and proper cough ethics, avoid exposing phlegm carelessly
- Maintain endurance by multiplying the consumption of nutritious food, drinking enough water, regular exercise, adequate rest, avoiding consumption of cigarettes or alcoholic beverages, and managing stress well.
You can check the risk of corona infection as follows: Check the risk of corona infection
Other articles that you can read: Differences between the corona virus and the common cold
Thank you, hope that helps.