The Cause Of Difficulty Breathing Accompanied By Pain?
How many days do I sometimes have difficulty breathing, sometimes like pain.
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Difficulty breathing and sometimes accompanied by pain can occur in the following conditions or diseases, namely:
1. Respiratory disorders, such as rhinitis, common cold, bronchitis, emphysema, pneumonia, pleurisy, and others.
2. Dyspepsia or diseases due to high stomach acid.
3. Anemia or lack of red blood.
4. Taking certain medications.
5. Psychological disorders, such as stress, anxiety disorders, panic attacks and others.
6. Heart disorders, such as heart failure, coronary heart disease.
7. And others.
Try to relax the mind through regular breathing, by inhaling deeply and then exhaling slowly through the mouth. You can also breathe in hot steam when a shortness of breath attack arises. Eat nutritious foods to prevent micronutrient deficiencies. You can also supplement your body's need for micronutrients by taking food supplements.
If the complaint is accompanied by cough, runny nose, swelling in the legs, pale and / or high fever, then immediately consult a doctor nearby. If the symptoms are not too annoying, you can just stay at home and do self-care at home (as described above).
Thus hopefully useful.