The Cause Of Dizziness, Cold Sweat And The Results Of The HB And Red Blood Cells Are Below Normal?
I want to ask … the end “I often get dizzy, sometimes I have a cold sweat .. r nWell, I just checked the lab, the results were hemoglobin 9.4 erytrosit 3.13 leukocytes 5,800 led 37 platelets 252,000 hematocrit 28.0 mcv, mch, mchc normal .. . r nThen s.paratyphi bo positive 1: 80 r nSalmonella typhi H pisitve 1: 160 r nAnti-dengue IgG positive … r nI ask what kind of pain I have … to go to the db I don’t show the characteristics “… Sometimes my stomach also follows the skit … I used to opnam because of indications of gastrointestinal infection … r nThank you in advance for the answer .. r nGreetings healthy
Hello, Solikah, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Frequent dizziness and cold sweats can indicate an underlying disease, for example:
1. Anemia (lack of red blood cells and Hb)
2. Hypoglycemia / lack of blood sugar levels
3.Hypotension (low blood pressure)
4. Vertigo which can be caused due to interference with the ear and brain
5. Heart problems
According to your laboratory results, the results of your Hb (hemoglobin) and red blood cells (erythrocytes) are below normal (normally for adult women: hemoglobin 12-16 grams / dL), indicating that you are in a state of anemia. Anemia is also a condition that must be treated and the cause is sought. There are many causes of anemia, for example:
1. Lack of nutrition (such as lack of iron, folic acid, and vitamin B12)
2. Certain chronic diseases, such as kidney failure, chronic inflammation of the stomach or gastrointestinal tract. Inflammation of the stomach (gastritis) and stomach ulcers have symptoms of nausea / vomiting, heartburn, frequent belching, or discomfort in the upper abdomen.
3. Bleeding (eg accidents, menstruation)
4. Bone marrow disorders
5. Infections such as malaria
6. Autoimmune conditions
7. Allergic reactions
8. Congenital abnormalities (for example: Thalassemia)
9. The influence of certain drugs or substances
To determine the cause of anemia, further tests must be carried out, such as iron profiles to blood smears.
According to the lab results regarding infection (S.typhi parameter and dengue IgG), there is no definite sign of typhoid or dengue infection. Positive dengue IgG only indicates that you have been infected with dengue (past infection). However, it should be noted that to determine a certain diagnosis, it is not only necessary to read laboratory results, but also with data from the patient's medical history, direct physical examination, and other necessary supporting examinations. For that, consult your doctor about your condition so that you get therapy that suits your condition.
To support healing, you can do the following:
1. Inadequate nutritional needs, especially foods containing iron and vitamin B12, such as green vegetables and red meat
2. Inadequate daily fluid needs by drinking at least 8 glasses a day or according to activity
3. We recommend that you take a break first (do not work, do not play, reduce tiring thinking) and go to the doctor to get the right therapy
4. If you are going to change positions, you should slowly. For example, from sleeping to standing, it should be gradual: sleep - on your side for a few seconds - sitting for 30 to 1 minute - then standing up slowly.
If you feel very weak, dizziness gets worse, your stomach pain gets worse, you are vomiting, pale, tight, you will pass out, immediately go to the doctor or the nearest medical service.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.