The Cause Of Dizziness Is Accompanied By Black Eyes And Often Fainting In Adolescents 16 Years?
Hello … my name is Devia, aged 16, I have been feeling dizzy for a few days, especially when I lie down or sit still when I want to stand, I often get dizzy like everything that is in front of me, it’s black, and several times I’ve passed out at school, the cause What is it?;)
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Vertigo: dizzy spinning, usually triggered by crowds, the sun's heat, noise and so on. Sometimes begins with pain when seeing light, fireflies, nausea and vomiting
2. Hypoglycemia: low blood sugar in the body. Causing someone to faint until fainting.
3. Hypotension: low blood pressure, causing weakness and fainting
4. Primary cephalgia: headache due to problems from the brain such as disrupted blood vessels, tension, and so on. Characterized by side pain complaints, throbbing or interested or bound, sometimes accompanied by nausea.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment that you experience you should immediately consult a neurologist or internal medicine.
Prevention can be done:
1. Many consumption of 2L mineral minerals per day
2. Eat healthy and nutritious food 3 times a day
3. Check blood pressure and blood sugar regularly every 1-6 months
thus hopefully useful