The Cause Of Frequent Bleeding From The Nose And Mouth Suddenly?
Good morning doctor, r n When I was 9 or around 10 years old, I fell from a tree and stuck my back on the back of a bamboo and until now I am 28 years old, the scars haven’t disappeared, and lately I every year my nose I bled and suddenly this year my mouth also came out of blood, I used to be under my parents when I was in elementary school when I had lung disease because my back was stuck with bamboo sticks on my ribs. Does that have anything to do with my nosebleed and lung disease? Every 1 time a year I definitely get blood coming out of my nose, whether it’s the middle of the month or the end of the year.
Hello, putrynisha, thanks for asking HealthReplies.com.
Nosebleeds / nosebleeds can be caused by several possibilities:
1. Dry air can make the inner nose dry so it is more prone to bleeding
2.Irritation or injury, for example from inserting objects into the nose (for example nails, pens, etc.), blowing your nose too hard, etc.
3. Injury / impact to the nose
5. Blood clotting disorders due to infection such as dengue fever or taking drugs that interfere with the blood clotting process (eg aspirin, anticoagulants)
6. There is a lump / tumor in the nasal cavity
There are lung diseases that can cause coughing up blood (but not nosebleeds) such as tuberculosis, bronchiectasis, or a lump / tumor in the lungs. To determine the cause of your frequent nosebleeds, you should check with your doctor for an in-depth interview, physical examination, and any examinations that may be needed such as complete blood tests, X-rays of the head, etc.
What can be done to reduce recurrence and prevent worsening is:
1. Avoid taking actions that can increase the risk of nosebleeds, for example: picking your nose, blowing your nose too hard, bumping your nose.
2. If frequent frequent nosebleeds plus accompanying symptoms such as shortness of breath, fever, dizziness, weakness, vomiting of blood, unintentional weight loss, immediately go to the doctor.
3. Perform first aid on proper nosebleeds, the method is in this article.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.
Greetings, dr. Sarah Rizqia.