The Cause Of Frequent Crying After Waking Up In Infants Aged 2 Weeks?
In the afternoon, I have a baby who is 2 weeks old, but every time I wake up I always cry when I put it on the bed, I just want to carry it, it’s normal, right … thanks
Thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com.
There was a complaint of a 2 week old baby who cried when he woke up or after being placed in a bed, so he just asked to be carried, this is a natural thing for him who is still very young. Baby's cry is a signal given by the baby to the parents, because the baby cannot complain directly to convey what is felt, so the cry gives information to parents that something is desired. So you can evaluate the possible causes of crying.
Several things; below often provide information on triggers for newborns to cry long, such as:
1. cold or too hot, cold or too hot sometimes makes your baby uncomfortable, so if your room has air conditioning and is turned on, then use a temperature that is not cold so that your baby is not cold. When it is cold, by holding it, your baby feels warm
2. Hungry, give ASI according to your baby's needs
3. fever, measure the temperature of your baby
4. flu, evaluate your baby's airways
5. upset stomach or uncomfortable stomach, so evaluate your baby's bowel, whether diarrhea or not
6. Wet diapers, so check the diapers used
7. clothes are damp, because of the heat, so it feels moist or wet, so your baby feels uncomfortable
Various possibilities for crying babies need to be evaluated, so that they can know for certain whether the complaint is a reasonable sign or a sign of illness or danger. Danger signs can be marked if the baby cries accompanied by tightness, blue lips, high fever, or vomiting.
If this complaint bothers you and your baby, you should immediately consult your pediatrician. The doctor will conduct an interview regarding your complaint. Physical examination, supporting examination will be done to help find out the cause. The results of the examination will be a reference for doctors in providing care and treatment.
Thus the info we can convey.