The Cause Of Heartburn In The Stomach?
Hello. I want to ask . My condition: 1. often my stomach mules. sore body condition soy sauce23. lack of appetite4. but normal BAB and smooth5. FLU complaint. why I often feel my stomach mules for 3 days already. even though just normal bowel and smooth 2. what because of the condition of the body that is less fit and weak.
Hello, thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints of heartburn can be caused by several possible causes:
1. dyspepsia: discomfort in the stomach due to dysfunction or digestive organs, usually associated with stress, fatigue, body discomfort, and decreased endurance
2. Gastritis: pain in the stomach due to inflammation of the stomach organs, characterized by abdominal pain, sometimes accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea
3. GERD: discomfort in the stomach and chest due to high levels of acid in the stomach that goes up to the chest
To find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a specialist in internal medicine.
prevention can be done:
1. Eating with a pattern of small frequent feeding, ie eating small portions of food, but often frequencies for example every 2-3 hours
2. Reducing consumption of acidic and spicy foods
3. Get plenty of exercise regularly
4. Manage stress well
5. Maintain personal hygiene, the environment and food consumed
thus hopefully useful