The Cause Of Itching Accompanied By Bumps On The Skin?
.I want to ask. What kind of illness do I have? What medicine is it? My hands, my neck is itching, bumps, even my temples are itchy
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com.
Regarding the itchiness felt by you can be experienced due to inflammatory reactions, allergies, or exposed to a substance or insect. This can usually be caused by several things, i.e.
1. An allergic reaction is a condition where inflammation occurs because the body's hypersensitivity excludes immune cells in harmless substances. Usually the symptoms are visible bumps on the skin area that is shaped like a reddish island and will turn pale when pressed. Usually it will be accompanied by itching. Sometimes there is swelling in the soft tissue area such as the eyes and lips.
2. Inflammation of the skin (contact dermatitis) can be caused due to exposure to irritants which are usually symptoms experienced are small, red spots. Can be accompanied by fluid that fills the inside of the lump.
3. Exposed to insects can release a toxic substance that causes skin irritation that is red, runny and usually accompanied by pain that feels hot.
To make sure you should check with your doctor, especially a dermatologist. So that the treatment given will be appropriate.
Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid substances that cause these symptoms
2. Wipe and clean the wound area with clean water
3. Don't scratch because it can cause new injuries
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks