The Cause Of Itching In The Legs And Lower Lip Does Not Heal?
Hello. I want to ask. I have experienced itching several times in the legs and lower lip. If the part of the leg was small, it would eventually widen and heal very long. More or less up to 3 months / can be more. And the itch in the same place keeps on moving. the one on the lips is the same. It’s just that there itching and crushing speckles, it feels really heavy, it also takes quite a long time. Both of them happened for a long time. For example now there is recovery, recurrence can be half a year later or more. What kind of disease are you suppose to be? The problem is that I have never seen a doctor. Please help to be answered 🙏
Good afternoon, thank you for asking to HealthReplies.com
The condition of complaints experienced on the skin can be related to several possible conditions such as
1. Inflammation of the skin Because the drug can cause a rash in the same place when consuming a drug
2. Psychological or neurodermstitis-related skin inflammation usually appears inflammation in places that can be reached by the hands
3. Allergies will usually appear when certain conditions
If you experience this in the long run, you should consult yourself with your doctor, especially a dermatologist so that you can check first so that treatment can be done appropriately.
Some things that should be done are
1. Avoid taking drugs freely
2. Avoid anxiety and stress
3. Use clean towels and clothes
4. Keep skin clean
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks