The Cause Of Many Deliveries By Cesarean Section?
Why birth is now so often through cesarean delivery
p dir = "ltr"> Hi Nurhajjah, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Sectio cesarea or what people often call a cesarean is a way to remove the fetus from inside the mother's womb through the abdomen by making a statement on the abdominal wall and uterine wall. This action is done to reduce mortality and morbidity in the fetus and mother during childbirth. This action is carried out based on indications. As for some of the indications or reasons for giving birth in this way are:
1. Mother's pelvis is narrow.
2. The fetal head is bigger than the size of the mother's pelvis.
3. Mothers with complications, such as experiencing vaginal varices, asthma, heart disease and others.
4. The placenta covers the birth canal.
5. Fetus more than 1.
6. The bottom of the fetus is not the head, but the buttocks.
7. Estimated fetal weight of more than 4 kg.
8. The fetus is in a state of fetal distress so it must be born immediately.
9. And others.
In the past, medical science has not yet developed as it is now. Knowledge about surgery is not like now. The operating equipment is still very limited. In addition, doctors who are trained to do this are still minimal. There are not as many hospitals as there are facilities now. This is what distinguishes the past with the present.
With the development of medical science as it is today, achieving the target of health workers in reducing morbidity and mortality in mothers and fetuses during childbirth.
Thus hopefully useful.