The Cause Of Menstruation Comes Early And Only A Little Blood Comes Out?
Good morning … I want to ask. My period is 7 days earlier than I expected. But the blood was only a little, and a few hours later it did not even come out at all. Sometimes it only took the form of brown spots. is this dangerous or are there other symptoms of the disease? Thank you for the response.
Good afternoon, thanks for the question
The condition of a short menstrual cycle or a very small number of menstruation is an indication of the need for an evaluation by an obstetrician. This condition is not normal so it needs to be examined to find out the cause and determine what treatment is appropriate.
Causes of these conditions include:
1. Psychological stress, drastic weight loss or gain, smoking, or excessive exercise.
2. Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), which is a small multiple cyst in the ovary.
3. Asherman's syndrome, which is the formation of scar tissue in the uterine wall, causing menstrual disorders.
4. Long-term use of birth control pills can cause ovulation and the uterine lining to thin so that menstruation is very small.
5. Chronic diseases such as diabetes, liver, kidney or thyroid disease.
6. Structural abnormalities in the female reproductive organs, such as polyps, myoma, or adenomyosis.
7. The formation of skar in the uterus due to certain diseases or surgery.
Additional tests may be needed in some conditions, such as blood tests, gynecological ultrasound, or hormone testing. The type of treatment going forward varies greatly depending on the final diagnosis. Therefore do not hesitate to consult with doctors who are experts in their fields.
That's all, hope you can help.