The Cause Of Menstruation Is Often Late?
Good night … I am Nurjanah, want to ask, Why is it that after 1 year of giving birth to my second child, how come menstruation is often late until sometimes 2 weeks, because my second child died in my womb before 1 week of delivery, and now I want to get pregnant again, but how come it’s difficult? Please answer, thank you 🙏
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
late menstrual complaints and difficulty getting pregnant can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Hormonal disorders: hormonal disorders can occur due to a history of a previous pregnancy, such as the death of the fetus in the womb and so on can affect the hormonal cycle in the body, but it will also affect the pregnancy process next
2. Organic disorders: organic disorders such as tumors or cysts or myom, can cause menstruation is not smooth, the presence of PCOS (policystic ovarian syndrome) that is a lot of cysts in the ovary (where the egg) can cause menstruation disturbed and difficult to get pregnant
3. Other causes: the presence of stress or the use of contraception can affect the menstrual cycle and pregnancy becomes difficult
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult an obstetrician.
prevention can be done:
1. If you want to get pregnant and have regular menstruation, do not use any type of contraception
2. Go immediately to an obstetrician
3. Maintain a healthy and nutritious lifestyle and diet by reducing sugar, salt and fat
4. Exercise regularly 3 times a week for 30-50 minutes per time
5. Manage stress well
thus hopefully useful