The Cause Of Nausea, Vomiting, Bubbling Chapter And Stomach Like Shaken?
it’s been 2 days of nausea until vomiting interspersed with bubbly and watery bowel movements and dizziness and sometimes a little fever, food stays but always comes out either from vomiting or defecation so it’s an empty stomach, stomach conditions are like being interrupted and until it sounds
Thank you for asking Santa,
I will try to answer.
Nausea and vomiting that are interspersed with bowel movements can be caused by several diseases such as:
1. Gastroenteritis: a condition where infection in the intestine or stomach. the cause can be due to viruses, bacteria. symptoms experienced in the form of nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea.
2. Dyspepsia: is a condition of pain in the stomach and uncomfortable feeling in the stomach, which is accompanied by changes in the frequency of bowel movements.
3. Typhoid fever or Tipes: is a condition of inflammation in the intestine caused by the bacterium Salmonella typhoid. symptoms that are felt in the form of flatulence, nausea, munal, diarrhea, fever.
To ascertain the exact cause of the condition experienced, I suggest to see a doctor. Later the doctor will examine more deeply about complaints experienced, the doctor also requires a physical examination and may even require laboratory tests such as blood tests, or stool.
There are several things you can do to reduce symptoms:
- drink plenty of water
- Avoid while fibrous foods
- Avoid drinks that contain soda and alcohol
- avoid spicy food
- eat small but frequent meals
- drink ORS solution to prevent dehydration
Thus the explanation from me, hopefully can help. thanks.