The Cause Of Pain In The Forehead When Pressed?
I want to try … there’s one time … I press it in the middle of my forehead … it hurts … what is it?
Hello, NurAisyah00, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Pain in the forehead can be caused by various causes, for example:
1. TTH / Tension-Type Headache (headaches like being bound, tense)
2. Migraine (throbbing headache, 1 side)
3. Disorders of the eye, for example tired eyes, refractive abnormalities
4. Sinusitis / inflammation of the sinuses (air cavities) on the face
5. There is a bump on the head or brain
6. Hormonal influences, such as PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome), hormonal contraception, etc.
7. And so on
To determine the exact cause, more complete information is needed about the symptoms that occur, physical examination, and sometimes need a supporting examination to help establish the diagnosis.
To relieve headaches, you can take paracetamol, get enough sleep and rest, and reduce / control your stress. If it does not improve, or there are other conditions such as severe headaches, fever, convulsions, fainting / loss of consciousness, visual disturbances, eye pain, or unwanted weight loss, you should immediately see a doctor for therapy according to his condition.
That's all, hopefully it's useful.