The Cause Of Pain In The Nose To The Part Near The Eyebrows And Swelling Under The Eyes And Nasal Area?
Hello doctor … I’m nency, my doctor has 1 more flu. And suddenly my nose ached at the top close to my eyebrows. I also felt under my eyes and the area of my nose like swelling.
Hello Cy, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints that you experience, can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Allergic rhinitis: complaints of the nose are characterized by sneezing, nasal pain, itching, nasal congestion, or nasal discharge
2. Rhinosinusitis: characterized by facial pain in the cheek, forehead, around the eyes or near the mouth. Accompanied by sneezing, nasal congestion, salivation and itchy nose
3. Trigeminal neuralgia: abnormalities in nerves characterized by pain in the face area, pain when chewing, when brushing teeth and so on
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist.
Prevention can be done:
1. Avoid dust and smoke because it can trigger allergies
2. Using a mouth and nose mask cover
3. Drink plenty of mineral water at least 2L per day
4. Lots of exercise routinely 2-3 times a week for 30-50 minutes a total of 150 ment per week
5. Eat healthy and nutritious food so that your immune system increases
thus hopefully useful