The Cause Of Red Spots Come Out All Over The Body Accompanied By Diarrhea In Children Aged 1 Year?
Morning. My child is 1 year old. When I was 9 months (after measles immunization) the body was rather warm and a 1hr interval came out red spots almost all over the body. .Skg symptoms will come out again (only in the hands, feet, and neck). Accompanied by diarrhea. how come it’s like a red spot subscriptions. What other disease should we be aware of?
Hello Trimaharani, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
red spots in children can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Atopic dermatitis: complaints in the form of reddish spots almost throughout the body and often disappear, usually accompanied by a family history of allergies, asthma or frequent sneezing in the morning or families who have similar complaints.
2. Allergies: allergies to cow's milk can also cause complaints in the form of reddish spots throughout the body and often accompanied by diarrhea
3. The presence of measles infection or other causes: the presence of measles infection is still possible despite having had measles immunization, because the measles immunization function only prevents severe measles infection, so it does not rule out measles infection or other causes.
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your child's complaints, you should consult with a pediatrician.
most likely not caused by previous measles immunization failure, but fever and reddish spots are a follow-up event after immunization (KIPI), which is very likely to occur when your child has a decreased immune system during immunization.
measles complaints should begin with a high fever, after the fever down will appear reddish spots throughout the body, accompanied by coughing, colds and reddish eyes remove eye discharge and eye fluid.
Prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment of your child
2. Use baby soap and lotion so that your child's skin is not dry
3. Continue to be given ASI and complementary foods so that the body's immune system remains strong
thus hopefully useful