The Cause Of Reddish Rashes Appear In All Areas Of The Breast, Neck, Hands, Feet And Face?
Hello. Good afternoon. I am Maria, I am 31 years old. Since September 2018, I have suddenly experienced a reddish rash that starts from all areas of the breast (up to form like a bra) … over time this rash attacks the nape of the neck, hands, thighs, legs, and face. In June 2019, I finally visited the General Practitioner and after being asked to do a lab test found a reactive AutoImmune with AB titer: 1/100 (Nuclear, Homogenous Pattern) * Total IgE allergy value: 6.48. After examination, further tests for Lupus were stated negative. The doctor suggested that if I had an itchy reaction, then I had to take Talion medicine. In addition, I was asked to consume vitamin D. Meanwhile, I am not allowed to consume foods that contain seafood, beans, and eggs … for chicken every week is limited. Actually, what illness I suffer because there is no suggestion for further examination to a particular specialist.
Hello Maria, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
your complaint can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Vasculitis: abnormalities in the skin characterized by redness and spots especially after strenuous activity or too much standing
2. Rheumathoid arthritis: inflammation of the joints characterized by increased levels of autoimmune and rheumathoid factor (RF)
3. Other autoimmune disorders: other autoimmune which are not explained one by one can also cause complaints as you experience, so it is necessary to further examination and treatment
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult with a dermatologist in an allergy and immunology consultant.
prevention can be done:
1. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment, especially the reddish skin area
2. Reducing strenuous activity and standing
3. Look for the cause by consulting a dermatologist or an allergist and immunology consultant
thus hopefully useful