The Cause Of Restlessness And Sleepiness?
I have work experience where I get bored quickly. At this time I want to leave my current job. I used to be like that … but my family forbade it because it was difficult to find a good job like now (are you already married). As before I got bored quickly. I didn’t concentrate on it. work. r nAlways sleepy. work is delayed … or. progress is slow. often lopa … at home I can sleep all day. at the office. I feel sick … like a gym. heavy asking for legs to go to the office. but when I go to the office I don’t want to go home … and go out looking for a place to sleep (I went to the cafe to sleep listening to Yputub’s song). I really feel tired. Sometimes strange thoughts. I still have a wife … I not comfortable with office friends who always help. sometimes idle all day long. I’m a shop. I don’t drink. I don’t gamble. I don’t play games. I get bored sometimes, I get a headache.
Hi, thanks for asking at HealthReplies.com. I can understand your concern.
Your complaint can be due to psychological problems and it may not. Psychiatric problems that can be related, namely:
1. Schizoid personality disorder characterized by coldness, difficulty enjoying any moment, not being interested in friendship with anyone even with the opposite sex. So it seems that they tend to be alone and avoid social interaction.
2. Avoidant personality disorder is characterized by avoiding social contact, especially in activities involving strangers. This is because of shame and lack of confidence. So they feel inappropriate to mingle and are worried about experiencing rejection.
There are some tips that I can give you:
1. Immediately consult a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists will check by interviewing you. The psychiatrist will also provide some psychiatric therapy and medication if needed. You should take this therapy seriously. Take medication as directed by your doctor. As well as return control according to a predetermined schedule.
2. Look for jobs that match your interests. After you find it then quit the old job.
3. Do positive activities in filling your spare time, such as sports, cooking, making crafts and so on, which can also be sold as daily income enhancers.
4. Create a peaceful and tidy home atmosphere.
5. Create a new atmosphere in the workspace or at home by adding new things, for example a new pencil holder, book box or new paper that is the color you like.
You can read more information here.
Thus, hopefully this is useful.