The Cause Of Shortness Of Breath Accompanied By Expenditure Of Blood?
Hello, what kind of illness that my partner experienced shortness when breathing after it was bleeding quite a lot …?
Hello Rahul, thank you for asking.
It is unfortunate that you did not provide more complete information. More information is needed as to how long the incident has lasted, are there any other symptoms that are felt, whether the bleeding only lasted then or is still up to now.
Bleeding from the oral cavity can mean a number of things. This can be:
- someone vomited blood. Blood coming out of the mouth is the result of bleeding from the digestive tract, starting from the esophagus (esophagus), stomach, or small intestine.
- someone coughing up blood. The blood that comes out is the result of bleeding in the respiratory tract, generally coming from lung tissue.
- someone has bleeding in the oral cavity.
- someone has a nosebleed on the back of the nose. Blood will fall into the throat and then out through the mouth.
Based on a brief overview of you, the occurrence of shortness of breath is found together or precede the discharge of blood from the mouth. Some possible conditions are:
- bleeding in the respiratory tract such as in cases of chronic pulmonary TB that does not get treatment. Infection in the lungs can cause lung tissue to damage and die causing bleeding. The presence of tumors in the lung tissue may also cause lung tissue damage and bleeding. The blood will then be coughed up by the body in response to the body getting rid of disruptors.
- bleeding in the digestive tract. Conditions such as esophageal tears, esophageal varices, injuries to the stomach wall, injuries to the intestinal wall, tumors of the digestive tract, blood clotting abnormalities, all of which can lead to possible bleeding.
You should immediately invite your partner to consult directly with the doctor. An absolute physical examination must be done to establish the diagnosis. The doctor may also order blood tests, X-rays, ultrasound, CT-scan or MRI, and if necessary endoscopy will be done. The next action will be adjusted to the doctor's findings.
Hopefully this information helps in determining the next step. Regards.