The Cause Of Shortness Of Breath Accompanied By The Sound Of Ngik Ngik?
In the morning, I want to ask, my 46-year-old mother has a history of high blood pressure, she later complained of shortness of breath accompanied by the sound of ngik ngik, then the feet and back are very cold, often phlegm is over, the back also aches, my mother is suffering from what illness ? Thanks in advance, I hope you quickly answer
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Shortness of breath accompanied by creaking and coughing with phlegm can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Asthma: constriction of the respiratory tract that can cause symptoms of shortness of breath, until you hear a ngik ngik sound, usually caused by dust, smoke or allergic to a food
2. COPD: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease means the occurrence of abnormalities in the lungs due to blockage, usually associated with the habit of active smoking or passive smokers who are often exposed to cigarette smoke
3. Respiratory tract infections: respiratory infections can cause coughing phlegm yellowish green, tightness and fever
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult a pulmonary specialist.
prevention can be done:
1. Use a nose and mouth mask
2. Consume at least 2L mineral water per day
3. Keep away from smoke and dust and triggers the recurrence of asthma and other allergies
thus hopefully useful