The Cause Of Sneezing And Flu Accompanied By The Forehead Until The Cheekbones And Nose Feel Pain?
Hello, I want to ask. For the past 2 weeks I caught a cold at first, just a cold, then a few days later I was dizzy and had a fever. then the flu got worse itching on my eyes and my eyes. Trs I sneeze all day long without stopping, my forehead until my cheekbones and nose hurt skli, then after that I often vomited 2 times if I had eaten or not, even hit by the evening wind I vomit a little.
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Your symptoms can be caused by several possible causes:
1. Rhinosinusitis: inflammation of the nose and sinuses, characterized by flu, sneezing, pain in the cheek area, forehead and around the eyes, fever and to headaches. Usually there is a taste like being swallowed yourself.
2. Allergic rhinitis: allergic reactions that occur in the nasal organs, characterized by flu, sneezing and usually triggered by dust, smoke or cold weather
3. Acute respiratory tract infections: infections characterized by fever, flu accompanied by greenish nasal discharge, coughing with greenish reaction and so on
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist.
prevention can be done:
1. Use a mask
2. Maintain endurance by consuming high-protein foods such as milk, fish, egg whites and so on
3. Avoid dust, cigarette smoke, and cold air
if pain is felt you can take painkillers such as paracetamol 3x1 tablets
thus hopefully useful