The Cause Of Stomach Pain After Taking Medication And 3 Months Of Not Controlling Lupus Pain?
I have been sick for lupus for 6 years, and every month I have to control at the hospital, and in a few months I don’t have 3 months of control, the medicine is still rarely taken, and within a few months I take the drug effect of my body more and more skinny, and I try to drink again after a few months I don’t drink, why is there an effect on my stomach hurts … After taking sandimun n methilprednisolon … Why y?
Hello Murty, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that attacks a complex system of antibodies in the body, lupus can attack in various organs, such as kidneys, skin, blood cells, hair, mouth tissue, nerves and others.
if diagnosed with lupus, sufferers must take the drug regularly for life and control it regularly every month.
Side effects of the medicines include:
1. Methylprednisolone, if stopped suddenly and taken again can damage the kidneys, have an effect on the skin to form flexible fat lines (striae), a face like a fat moon (moon face) and damage to the kidneys
2. Has side effects on the digestive system such as experiencing abdominal pain, diarrhea or nausea, vomiting
3. The immune system will be disrupted and become susceptible to other diseases, especially infections
so it is very important that you consult with a specialist in internal medicine.
things that can be done:
1. Take medicine regularly and control regularly
2. Maintain endurance by eating healthy and nutritious food
3. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment
4. Immediately consult with a specialist in internal medicine regarding the complaints you experience
5. Rest with enough 6-8 hours per day
thus hopefully useful