The Cause Of Swelling In The Back Of The Neck Accompanied By Dizziness?
, since a month ago why did the back of my neck swell? Then from last month also the back of my right side of the headache until nyututan nyutan to the shoulders of the shoulders. Please help
Good evening, thanks for the question
Neck pain is a fairly common complaint but can describe a very broad abnormality. For this reason, a more detailed examination of the nature of pain is needed as well as the presence of risk factors, physical examination, and supporting examinations to estimate the cause.
Causes of neck pain complaints include:
1. Disorders of the spinal nervous system, characterized by acute complaints and a history of trauma, or there is progressive limb weakness, sensory impairment, and bowel movements and bowel movements.
2. Infection, can be accompanied by symptoms of back neck pain accompanied by stiffness and fever.
3. Heart attack, if preceded by left chest pain radiating to the neck and left arm.
4. Disorders of blood vessels, characterized by repeated headaches, weakness of the body, vertigo.
5. Bumps in the neck (thyroid gland, lymph nodes, abscesses), characterized by lumps in lumps, pain, fever, redness.
6. Radiculopathy, if there is widespread pain.
Perform a direct examination with a doctor so that an assessment and evaluation of symptoms and physical findings can be obtained, as well as appropriate treatment.
That's all, hope you can help.