The Cause Of The Left Abdomen Feels Painful Like Being Pulled After Volleyball?
I want to ask for a few days I routinely volleyball, suddenly my stomach hurts a lot, I feel a pain in my left abdomen, please explain, thank you.
Good morning, thanks for the question
Abdominal strains refer to tearing, stretching, or even breaking of the abdominal or abdominal muscles. Because the abdominal strains are often interpreted as muscles being pulled. Abdomibal daoat strain caused by:
1. A circular motion or fast movement
2. Intense and excessive physical exercise
3. The wrong technique when exercising
4. Lift heavy loads
5. Laugh, cough, or sneeze
1. Sudden, sharp pain
4. Muscle weakness
5. Muscle stiffness
6. Pain or difficulty stretching muscles
7. Muscle spasm or cramps
Generally this type of injury will recover within one week and only need simple treatments at home such as:
1. Cold compress immediately after injury to reduce pain and swelling. Compress with ice packs in the injured area for 10-15 minutes and can be repeated every few hours on the first few days of injury
2. Use pain relievers that you can buy at a pharmacy if the pain is unbearable
3. Rest and avoid physical activity, especially in the history of injury after exercise
Beware if you experience complaints of cold sweat, headache, or vomiting then immediately consult a doctor for examination.
That's all, hope you can help