The Cause Of The Soles Of The Feet Is A Pulse Like Stepping On A Large Stone?
Assalam mualaikum. Doctor, I want to ask my mother. What is the foot for my feet? The thing is, I just fell from a motorbike. strong for walking
p dir = "ltr"> Hello, thank you for asking at HealthReplies.com
Complaints of pain after an accident that you feel, can be a sign of a serious condition, such as:
1. A fracture or fracture
2. Dislocation or removal of the bone head from its position.
3. Rupture of the ligament or tendon, the tearing of the leg veins that functions in the process of movement.
For that, you should not ignore and consult with an orthopedic doctor immediately. The doctor will conduct a medical interview and physical examination, especially on the affected part. If necessary, the doctor will conduct a supporting examination such as X-rays. From X-rays can be known bone conditions. If there are impaired movements and sensory nerves, the doctor will continue to carry out investigations if necessary, namely MRI.
In the meantime, you can do these steps to reduce pain and swelling in the affected leg, which are:
1. Rest the affected leg.
2. Compress with ice water every 4 hours for approximately 20-30 minutes.
3. Verban by using elastic bandages lastis. Don't be too tight and make sure it doesn't block blood flow and nerves.
4. Elevate the location of the affected leg, higher than the position of the heart, when resting or sleeping.
5. Consumption of over-the-counter painkillers. Read the instructions for using the drug before taking it.
6. Immediately visit an orthopedic doctor. Late treatment can cause disability.
Thus hopefully useful