The Cause Of The Throat Feels Suffocated In People With Tonsils?
I want to ask. I have an amdel, and my throat feels really like a choke, how many days ago did my stomach acid go up but now my stomach acid doesn’t go up but my throat is still like a choking down to my left ear? if I want to sleep I have to do it if I can’t breathe, so if I feel like my neck is tense like that
Good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
Enlarged tonsils can occur in the form of.
1. Chronic tonsillitis is a condition of tonsillitis that has long been where this happens usually without pain, but there is a lump when swallowing
2. Acute tonsillitis usually appears suddenly accompanied by swallowing pain, reddish tonsillitis
3. Tonsils abscess can occur in the form of a lump that causes the tonsils to enlarge and shift the uvula usually accompanied by extreme pain, it is difficult to talk.
This condition, if it has disturbed the day-to-day conditions, accompanied by difficulty speaking, it is best to consult with the doctor, especially ENT specialists. But some things you can do to relieve symptoms are
1. Drink plenty of fluids like 2 liters per day
2. Expand food or drinks rich in vitamin C
3. Avoid foods that are too hot or oily
4. Nutritious food to improve the immune condition of the tub
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks