The Cause Of Urinating Continues Accompanied By Pain?
, I have a history of isk and sampekng now still continues ..
Hello, thanks for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Complaints that you feel can be caused by several things:
1. Urinary tract infections: urinary tract infections are caused by an infection in the urinary tract, there is an upper urinary tract and a lower urinary tract. Complaints are usually in the form of pain when urinating, urinating (not lampias), intermittent urinating, can cause urination and bleed with fever if the infection has risen to the blood vessels.
2. Bladder stones (bladder): the presence of stones in the bladder organs, can cause complaints in the form of pain when urinating, out of sand when urinating, changes in position affect the discharge of urinating and loss of pain.
3. Urethral stones: stones in the urethra, when urinating usually feels very painful, discontinuous urination, stone or sand comes out when urinating
To find out more about the cause, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a urologist. There you will do some further checks such as urine re-checking, ultrasound check and so on.
Stones can be formed from uric acid, cholesterol, proteins and other substances, when the formation of stones is uncertain, it is still possible if the stones are formed within 1 month.
Prevention can be done:
1. drink at least 2L of mineral water per day
2. avoid holding BAK and delaying BAK
3. keep the pubic area clean, avoid from humid conditions, and reduce the use of tight clothing
Thus, hopefully useful :)