The Causes And Solutions Of Menstruation Are Not Smooth, There Is Little Blood And Stomach Pain?
I want to ask, I’m 17 years old, it’s been 2 months since my period hasn’t gone smoothly, the discharge is coming up a little, and my stomach is hurting, what’s the cause and what’s the solution?
Hello Oyot, thank you for asking for HealthReplies.com.
Possible causes of complaints that you experience include:
1. Endometriosis: the growth of cells and tissues from the uterine wall is misplaced, causing complaints in the form of pain during menstruation, and not smooth menstrual cycles
2. Oligomenorhea: at least the frequency of menstruation or the small amount of blood that comes out during menstruation, can be caused by stress or food or hormonal factors
3. The presence of uterine organ abnormalities: the presence of organ abnormalities such as the presence of myom or inflammation of the uterine organs can interfere with the menstrual cycle
to find out more about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you experience, you should immediately consult with an obstetrician.
prevention can be done:
1. Reducing consumption of sugar, salt and fat foods
2. Do lots of regular exercise 3x a week 30-50 minutes a day
3. Manage stress well
thus hopefully useful