The Causes And Ways Of Dealing With Cough Do Not Stop Accompanied By Severe Dizziness And Vomiting?
, 3 weeks ago I had pleurisy. And the CT scan results also have right left and left sinusitis. Recommended for next Monday surgery. I confused my cough did not stop, then every day I often get dizzy. And if you don’t hold back, you often vomit. I went back and forth just because I was dizzy, and my body was very weak. now I have difficulty swallowing and my body has a fever. What do I do next? Is this just from sinusitis?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
for complaints that you experience can be caused by several possible causes;
1. Rhinosinusitis: inflammation of the tissues in the nose and cynic, characterized by severe headaches in the forehead area, or around the eyes, cheeks and other facial areas, often accompanied by colds and coughs and fever
2. Primary cephalgia: headaches caused by migraines, or tension headhache and so on. It is said primary because the cause is really only from blood vessels or nerves in the head area, not accompanied by coughing or long-standing fever
3. Secondary cephalgia: if severe headaches are accompanied by coughing and long-standing fever, or other complaints such as spraying vomiting, it is necessary to suspect headaches from other causes such as infection with nerve protective fluid or tumors in the head region
to find out the cause, diagnosis and treatment of your complaint, you should immediately consult a neurologist.
prevention can be done:
1. Manage stress well
2. If you have a headache, you can take pain medications such as Paracetamol 3 times a day
3. Many consume 2L mineal water per day
4. Exercise regularly
5. Get enough rest
thus hopefully useful