The Characteristics Of Breast Cancer.?
, it looks like there is a lump in the area between my breasts and my armpits, and there is some white liquid attached to my nipples. Are these signs of love having breast cancer?
Good evening, thanks for the question
Lumps in the breast that are suspected due to a malignant or cancerous condition have the following characteristics:
1. Lump in the breast
2. Breast nipple pain and discharge.
3. Changes in the shape of the skin around the breast such as being reddish, there are curves, or look like the surface of an orange peel.
4. Sores on the skin of the breast.
5. Lymph nodes in the armpits in the affected breast.
Lumps in the breast are not always caused by cancer, here are some causes of abnormal mass in the breast:
1. An abscess or infection
2. Fibroadenoma or growth of benign connective tissue
4. Fat tissue necrosis
5. Lipoma or fat tissue tumor
If the lump tends to be progressive, you should do further tests to be evaluated by a doctor directly. Additional tests may be needed to find the cause of the lump, for example blood tests, mammography, ultrasound, biopsy, and so forth. Specific handling will certainly depend on the cause of the results of physical examination and support that has been done.
That's all, hope you can help