The Characteristics Of The Corona Virus Symptoms
At night, I want to ask. After 2 days I experienced shortness of breath, dry throat and limp body. Is that a symptom of corona? But my body temperature is still below 38 u0026deg; disappear by itself. Please explain 🙏
Hello, thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
You need to know if the corona virus is a virus that attacks the respiratory tract. Corona virus infection or COVID-19 can cause flu symptoms, such as fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain. In general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate someone is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius) Cough Shortness of breath While the symptoms of the common cold, generally will cause symptoms such as:
- Nasal congestion and runny
- Sore throat
- mild headache
- Fever (rare)
The flu can generally heal itself in 4-9 days. The stronger the immune system, the faster the flu heals. We recommend that you check yourself to the doctor, so that further tests are done. Because to find out if someone is positive corona virus needs further examination.
Do the following things to prevent corona virus infection:
- Avoid close contact with people with respiratory problems
- Frequently wash hands with soap and running water, especially after contact with patients or their environment.
- Increase the consumption of water
- Consumption of food that has been cleaned and cooked thoroughly and is nutritious
- If you are sick, then you have to do a good and right cough ethic.
- Avoid exposing phlegm carelessly
- Maintain endurance by multiplying the consumption of nutritious food, drinking enough water, regular exercise, adequate rest, avoiding consumption of cigarettes or alcoholic beverages, and managing stress well.
You and your family can check the risk of corona virus infection at the following link: CHECK RISK VIRUS CORONA
You can read this article further:
Get to know corona virus
Thank you, hope that helps.