The Dangers Of Swallowing Large Amounts Of Soap Suds?
Is it dangerous to swallow large amounts of soap lather?
Soap is an alkaline chemical which of course will be dangerous if it enters the body in large quantities. However, if a small amount is ingested, it can be neutralized by the acid in the stomach. The following are symptoms to watch out for if they appear after swallowing large amounts of soap foam:
If you have a complaint like the one above, the initial handling you can take regarding your condition is as follows:
Drink lots of water
Take paracetamol to reduce dizziness
If the complaints you are experiencing are getting more worrying, then it's a good idea to visit a doctor to get treatment as soon as possible. Read also overcoming poisoning
May be useful
dr. M. Rizki