The Ears Feel Full Again And Again?
Hello, I have symptoms in my right ear. My ears repeated like full. if I yawn I feel pain. if the head is bumped or chewing on the ear, it feels like water has entered. Do you think it’s dangerous?
Hello, thank you for the question to HealthReplies.com.
Symptoms of ear pain and feel like full, can be caused by several possible causes of the disease, including:
1. Otitis externa: inflammation of the outer telings, usually occurs because of the habit of cleaning one's own ears and not clean.
2. Acute otitis media: infection of the middle ear in less than 2 weeks, influenced by the presence of respiratory tract infections such as sore throat or respiratory tract infections of the nasal region.
3. Otitis media effusion: middle ear infection due to swimming habits, water intake, and infection. Complaints in the form of pain in the ear, such as full and intruding water.
To get information about the causes, diagnosis and treatment of complaints that you feel, you should immediately consult an ENT specialist.
Prevention you can do:
1. Clean your ears every 6 months to the nearest doctor or health facility
2. Do not pry or clean your own ears
3. Maintain personal hygiene and the environment and the area around the ear
4. If there is respiratory infection such as nose and throat, immediately treated to the nearest doctor.
Thus, hopefully useful :)