The Ears Remove A Lot Of Dirt Accompanied By Pain In The Ear When Pressed?
At night, I always felt that my left ear did not produce too much ear wax. Then my inner earlides hurt when pressed. This has happened from the past even about 1 year more. I used to think there might be fungus there so when I scratched the fungus that made my ears hurt … Well now in the same section it appears like a pimple, if it is held like a jewarat texture. very painfull. But the color is normal, like skin color, not red at all. Why is that?
Goodnight Mr / Mrs Hailzhans Thank you for consulting to HealthReplies.com.
Regarding your experience, has it been going on for a long time? Does it disappear or continue to hurt? Are there any symptoms of hearing loss or spinning dizziness? Is there a history of ear trauma or ear pain?
In this regard several things that might happen are
- Inflammation of the external ear (otitis externa circumkripta) is a skin inflammation infection in 1/3 of the outer ear skin usually associated with bacterial skin areas such as Staphylococcus, some forms that appear are like small pimples
- Inflammation of the outer ear 2/3 in (otitis externa difusa) is an infection of the inner skin 2/3 and can be accompanied by the ear hole being picked up because the surrounding cells are swollen
- Infection in the auditory bone (mastoiditis) is a condition where usually a lump behind the ear is felt which is very painful to the touch
To see the exact condition, you should see a doctor and it will be accompanied by a laboratory or not.
- Things to avoid are cleaning the ear with sharp objects
- Avoid music too loud
- Healthy nutrition for triggering immunity or immune cells
for further consultations with ENT specialists
That's the thing we can say. May be useful. Thank you