The Effect Of Dishwashing Coir Is Accidentally Swallowed?
hello I want to ask if the impact of swallowed a small portion of the washing pan brush made of iron, that’s all the question from me ..
Thank you for using HealthReplies.com consulting services
Please note that foreign objects that enter the digestive tract will not undergo metabolic processes, so that small foreign objects that enter can come out together with feces / dirt.
Often cases of ingestion of foreign objects do not cause serious conditions. However, some cases of ingestion of a foreign object will cause complaints if the object is involved in the esophagus or other digestive tract, for example, between the esophagus and stomach where there is a narrowing in that area. It is dangerous if objects have sharp surfaces, such as fish bones because of the risk of causing injury to the intestinal area and intestinal infections.
Things to watch out for if there are complaints such as stomach pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, black or red bloody bowel movements and signs of difficulty breathing if a foreign object is swallowed pressing on the throat. If there are symptoms above, do not hesitate to do the examination directly to your nearest doctor.
Often investigations with plain radiographs of the chest or abdomen can help visualize foreign objects entering the digestive tract.
If it is known that a foreign object has been swallowed, you can take the following steps at home, including:
Stay calm and don't panic
Make sure the object swallowed is not dangerous, in terms of size (big / small) and surface (smooth / sharp)
Eat food as usual
Can be helped by administering laxatives
That is the information that I can convey, hope it helps