The Eyelid Aches To The Head?
I feel pain in the upper eyelid and feel up to the head. The pain is like the eyes and head being stretched and then spreading. Even for activities you have to slow down because of the pain. Can the doctor notify me of my illness and what actions I should take?
Hello, thank you for asking the HealthReplies.com team.
The appearance of pain in the eye that radiates to the head can be caused by the following things:
- Cluster headaches. Cluster headaches are characterized by pain around the eyes and on one side of the head.
- Eye fatigue caused by continuous use of the eye which can cause eye pain and headaches
- Migraine or headaches
- Glaucoma. Damage to the nerve of the eye occurs due to increased pressure on the eyeball. Patients can feel symptoms in the form of visual disturbances, pain in the eye, to headaches.
You can do the following to help resolve complaints:
- Maintain adequate and regular sleep patterns
- Avoid smoking and alcoholic drinks
- Manage stress well,
- Avoid inhaling odorous chemical compounds, such as perfume, paint, or gasoline.
- Doing exercise regularly
- Taking over-the-counter pain relievers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen
- Avoid using eyes continuously, resting your eyes by avoiding seeing the TV screen, cellphone, laptop for too long
- Consumption of nutritious foods
- Limit consumption of caffeine
Do a few things above first because of the current epidemic of the corona virus. However, if the complaint that you feel does not improve, then you can do a direct examination with a doctor.
For now, it's best to avoid traveling outside the house except for important and urgent needs. Use a mask when on the move outside the home. Routinely wash hands with soap. Avoid crowds. Keep your body and family endurance.
Thank you, hope that helps.