The Eyes Feel Hot, Dry And Protruding After Removing The Eyelash Extension?
Hi doctor … Good afternoon doc. I want to ask you about my eye next to me … What happened to my eye on this one when I took off the eyelash extension 3 weeks ago often experiencing heat and protruding like there was a beat from inside the eye and next to the edge in the eye it is swollen like there is a bulge in the eye, vision is also disturbed … When exposed to icons at work … The eyes feel hot, sore, dry and protruding into the … What is the doctor’s opinion and his solution for my eyes is a doctor ??? 🙏🙏🙏
A good afternoon. Thank you for asking HealthReplies.com.
The eye condition that you experience can occur because of a number of possible things, i.e.
1. Allergies can occur because there are foreign objects usually appear symptoms of swelling that can be accompanied by itching
2. Infection can be in the form of hordeolum or nodules, usually these symptoms appear lumps that feel painful
3. Inflammation in the lining of the eye will usually appear red, watery eyes, and vision problems
We recommend that if you have vision problems, it feels very painful you should consult a doctor, especially an ophthalmologist so that it can be further managed.
To reduce the symptoms some things that should be done are
1. Avoid rubbing your eyes
2. Avoid using cosmetics around the eyes
3. Clean the eyes by using a clean acc
Thus the information that we can convey may be useful thanks