The Face Of A 4-year-old Child Is Thick And Reddish After Taking Paracetamol And OBH Drugs?
Want to ask, my child’s age, March 1 will be 4 years. Is Bole Sanmol and OBH child combi drinking together? The problem is after drinking it, my child’s face is rich like that, reddish arises. Is that a side effect from the combination of these 2 drugs or other allergies? Thanks,
Thank you for your question.
Before I answer your question, I will try to explain in advance the contents of the drug. Sanmol is a type of medicine that contains paracetamol. The drug has several preparations, some are tablets, syrups and drops. Paracetamol is a drug that can be consumed by all ages, and is to relieve fever and relieve pain, paracetamol is a type of drug category of safe drugs. It's just that we need to pay attention to the position of giving away to children or adults. The dose of paracetamol syrup for children aged 2-6 years is 5-10ml. The drug you mentioned contains 120 mg of paracetamo which for ages 2-6 years is given a 5-10 ml dose.
The OBH combi drug that you mentioned has the content of Succus liquiritiae167 mg; Paracetamol 150 mg, Ammonium chloride 50 mg, Ephedrine HCl 2.5 mg, Chlorpheniramine maleate 1 mg which the drug treats cough with phlegm and accompanied by fever. The drug can be consumed by children over 12 years of age until adulthood.
It is said that your child is taking both drugs in which both drugs contain paracetamol, and also one drug can only be consumed over 12 years of age. It also said that your child has redness on the face, it shows that your child has excess doses or is allergic to the drug.
There are several symptoms that indicate a person has a drug allergy, including: rashes or bumps on the skin, itchy skin, swelling, watery eyes, hot skin, swelling on the face and lips, fever, shortness of breath. If your child experiences this, immediately check your child to the doctor or bring your child to the ER to get the right treatment.
May be useful. Always healthy 😊