The Finger Feels Itchy And Hot After Being Electrocuted.?
My finger was electrocuted lightly after it was scarred red, then it didn’t take long for my finger to itch for 3 days until now it continues to itch but when I scratch it feels hot.
Hello Maichel Chandra Wijaya
Electric shock is a condition that occurs when there is electricity flowing through the body. Symptoms that can occur are quite varied and can be influenced by several factors such as body size, extent of the body that is in contact with electric current, electric current strength, and duration of electric shock. In some cases electric shock can be dangerous even to the point of life if not handled properly.
Some conditions or complaints that can occur from electric shock among others:
Damage to nerves
Heart rhythm disorders
Feelings of pain, itching or feeling hot that occur can be caused by damage from nerves that occur when electrocuted. But to ascertain the exact cause, you should be able to consult directly with a neurologist to ascertain the complaint you are feeling, because the doctor needs more complete information, a direct physical examination, or examination of nerve conduction. Especially if you experience complaints such as weakness in muscular strength, chest palpitations, chest pain, or chest discomfort, you should immediately visit the nearest health facility.
Hopefully this information can be useful for you.